We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with deep experience managing digital marketing campaigns, large scale websites and digital products. You’ll be the owner of the project vision from cradle to… the golden years, responsible for managing day-to-day relationships, planning and ensuring that projects are executed beyond expectations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is itching to make a positive impact. We’re a small innovation agency with a mission to build bold experiences that improve people’s lives. Unlike working at a product company, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. We work with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to leading edge start-ups. Boredom is not something we encounter much. Clients come to us because we do bold work, and most of the projects we work on push the boundaries. And unlike working at a large company, it’s easy to push through initiatives and you get ownership over your work.
Please only apply if you have over 5 years experience of project management in digital marketing or digital product development.
• Lead small and large web projects, product designs and marketing campaigns for clients across a range of verticals
• Contribute to project strategy sessions and own the vision for projects from start to finish
• Scope complex digital projects, develop and execute detailed timelines and budgets across multiple projects and teams
• Own and develop relationships with multiple clients at once and serve as client’s main point of contact
• Help refine current processes and implement new ones to streamline internal workflows
• You have exceptional attention to detail all the while being able to own the high-level vision
• You are a motivation magician, able to rally a team of designers, developers and marketers behind you
• You make collaborators and clients happy – gracefully walking that line between being accommodating and firm
• You dream up new ideas, pitch them fearlessly, and keep your ego in check all at once
• You are a process nerd who loves to take existing processes to the next level
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience managing teams to execute digital marketing and large-scale website projects across multiple verticals. This isn’t your first rodeo.
Have a good feeling this is the right job for you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.Apply Now