We’re looking for an experienced UX designer who is a master at solving complex design challenges and itching to make a positive impact. We’re a small innovation agency with a mission to build bold experiences that improve people’s lives.
Unlike designing at a product company, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. We work with everyone from Fortune 500 companies to leading-edge start-ups. Boredom is not something we encounter much. Clients come to us because we do bold work, and most of the projects we work on push the boundaries. And unlike working at a large company, politics barely exist and you get ownership over your work.
• Develop strategy and concepts for new experiences
• Create detailed user experience designs
• Conduct user experience research and usability studies
• Create documentation
• Collaborate closely with the broader team
• Degree in a design-related field
• 2 years minimum experience as a UX Designer working on complex projects
• Skilled at digital prototyping
• Strong visual design skills a huge plus
• Strong experience designing across multiple device types and contexts (desktop, mobile, large-screen tablets, IoT devices).
• Outstanding communication skills
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line below with a link to your portfolio.